Mobile iOS Developer, Development, Amsterdam (32-40 hours / hybrid)
Who are we?
We believe that video content is an essential tool for asynchronous communication in the digital age in which we live and work. That’s why we’re on a mission to give every employee the ability to quickly and easily create video content themselves. We’re constantly developing and adding Artificial Intelligence (AI) to enable everyone to make video content even faster and easier in the workplace.
AI helped us with creating this vacancy text 🙂
Come join our Development team!
We’re looking for passionate developers who want to make a real difference in the workplace and help us revolutionise the world of asynchronous video communication. Working with a team of dedicated (Mobile) Developers, you’ll be tasked with making critical technical decisions to shape the future of our platform. If you’re ready to innovate and simplify video communication for everyone, you are at the right place.
- You call yourself an iOS-developer, but you enjoy working closely with Android and backend as well;
- Hands-on coding while taking initiative to address the larger technical needs of the products;
- Contribute to the growth of Vormats by proactively sharing your knowledge and expertise;
- We fail, succeed, and learn together and hope you have that mindset too;
- Enjoy working closely together with the product team, know your way around priorities and cheeky new features based on customer feedback.
- 4+ years of experience developing native iOS apps;
- Proven hands-on experience in designing, building, improving and operating high-performance, highly-available and scalable apps in a fast-moving market;
- Strong understanding of Swift, UIKit, architecture and design patterns. Knowledge (and/or willing to learn) about Kotlin and Android development is a plus;
- Fluent in English and willing to learn basic Dutch words like ‘Goedemorgen’.
What is in it for you?
- Being part of an ambitious plan and a super happy team (8 FTE);
- More than just a competitive salary;
- You can work partly hybrid, but we also like your presence at the office.
- Our people can work from abroad for 30 days per year;
- Nice extras: personal development budget, office chair massages, a weekly bootcamp;
- Inspiring and informal work atmosphere; with enjoyable drinks, fun team activities.
Are you excited?
Do you want to contribute to the success story of our rapidly growing startup?
We do our best for our recruitment experience to be fast and enjoyable – for both sides. So make it fast: send a short motivation and your C.V. or LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you as soon a possible!