Mobile iOS Developer, development, Amsterdam (32-40 hours / hybrid)
Who are we?
Join our mission to make asynchronous video communication accessible at work! We’re dedicated to streamlining communication and making information accessible to everyone, no matter where they are or what their schedule is like. With cutting-edge AI technology, we’re constantly improving our video platform to make video creation easier and more beautiful than ever before.
The introduction of this vacancy text is also made with AI 🙂
We’re looking for passionate developers who want to make a real difference in the workplace and help us revolutionize the world of asynchronous video communication. Working with a team of dedicated (Mobile) Developers, you’ll be tasked with making critical technical decisions to shape the future of our platform.
If you’re ready to innovate and simplify video communication for everyone, you are at the right place.
- You call yourself an iOS-developer, but you enjoy working closely with Android and backend as well.
- Hands-on coding while taking initiative to address the larger technical needs of the products.
- Contribute to the growth of Vormats by proactively sharing your knowledge and expertise.
- We fail, succeed, and learn together and hope you have that mindset too.
- Enjoy working closely together with the product team, know your way around priorities and cheeky new features based on customer feedback.
- 4+ years of experience developing native iOS apps.
- Proven hands-on experience in designing, building, improving and operating high-performance, highly-available and scalable apps in a fast-moving market.
- Strong understanding of Swift, UIKit, architecture and design patterns. Knowledge (and/or willing to learn) about Kotlin and Android development is a plus.
- Fluent in English and willing to learn basic Dutch words like ‘Goedemorgen’.
What is in it for you?
- Being part of an ambitious plan and a super happy team (8 FTE).
- More than just a competitive salary.
- We work hybrid, and our people can work from abroad for 30 days per year.
- An education budget to keep developing yourself .
We do our best for our recruitment experience to be fast and enjoyable – for both sides. So make it fast: send a short motivation and your C.V. or LinkedIn profile to email@example.com and we will contact you as soon a possible!