Backend – Full Stack Developer, Development, Amsterdam (32-40 hours / hybrid)
Who are we?
We believe that video content is an essential tool for asynchronous communication in the digital age in which we live and work. That’s why we’re on a mission to give every employee the ability to quickly and easily create video content themselves. We’re constantly developing and adding Artificial Intelligence (AI) to enable everyone to make video content even faster and easier in the workplace.
AI helped us with creating this vacancy text 🙂
Come join our Development team!
We’re looking for passionate developers who want to make a real difference in the workplace and help us revolutionise the world of asynchronous video communication. Working with a team of dedicated Developers, you’ll be tasked with making critical technical decisions to shape the future of our platform. If you’re ready to innovate and simplify video communication for everyone, you are at the right place.
- Design the architecture for future functionalities;
- Build and maintain web client-side and server-side features, the front-end of the client dashboard (through appealing visual design) and build features with a mobile responsive design;
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software;
- Create security and data protection settings;
- Contribute to the growth of Vormats by proactively sharing your knowledge and expertise;
- We fail, succeed, and learn together and hope you have that mindset too;
- Enjoy working closely together with the product team, know your way around priorities and cheeky new features based on customer feedback.
- 3+ years of experience as a Full Stack Web Developer. Backend is essential, frontend is bonus;
- Proven hands-on experience in designing, building, improving and operating high-performance, highly-available and scalable apps in a fast-moving market;
- Experience with developing web & designing applications/API architecture;
- Strong understanding of Node.js and backend development frameworks;
- Strong understanding of data modeling and databases (MySQL or any other relational database system)
- Bonus if you have experience with: Python, PHP, browser plugins and AWS;
- Fluent in English and willing to learn basic Dutch words like ‘Goedemorgen’.
What is in it for you?
- Being part of an ambitious plan and a super happy team (8 FTE);
- More than just a competitive salary;
- You can work partly hybrid, but we also like your presence at the office;
- Our people can work from abroad for 30 days per year;
- Nice extras: personal development budget, office chair massages, a weekly bootcamp;
- Inspiring and informal work atmosphere; with enjoyable drinks, fun team activities.
Are you excited?
We do our best for our recruitment experience to be fast and enjoyable – for both sides. So make it fast: send a short motivation and your C.V. or LinkedIn profile to email@example.com and we will contact you as soon a possible!