Business Development Support, Student, Amsterdam, (10-20 hours / hybrid)
Who are we?
Join our team!
As a Business Development Support (BDS), you will be responsible for finding new potential clients on LinkedIn on a daily basis. Of course, you won’t be alone and you will work alongside the sales team.
This fun and young company consists of around 25 people, working in a beautiful office on Prinseneiland in Amsterdam (and partly from home), where they enjoy working together to develop and grow this startup on a daily basis. And this is where we need your help!
Core task in this role:
Lead Research: use tools and techniques to research prospects and determine if your lead is the right person to approach. You will be working with LinkedIn Navigator and HubSpot (CRM system).
Who are you?
- Someone who is looking for a part-time job, for example alongside your studie;
- The most important thing is that you can work accurately and target-oriented;
- Affinity with video and sales is nice to have, but not necessary;
- It is essential that you are available for a minimum of 10 hours per week.
What do we offer?
- € 15 bruto gross per hour (inclusive 8% holiday allowance);
- Work anytime & anywhere you want;
- You are also very welcome at our beautiful office 🙂;
- Een startup experience and working in an informal and inspiring work environment;
- Opportunities for growth into a permanent job at Vormats, when you are ready for the working life!
Are you excited?
Do you want to contribute to the success story of our rapidly growing startup?
Send your (brief) motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you as soon as possible!